Is a round Yellow-tan pill with the imprant M751 is an Oxy Contin 40mg?

No, M 751 is
Cyclobenzaprine HCl 10 mg
(Flexeril)
Muscle Relaxant

Is my pill strictly Acetaminopen or is it a Percocet?

Was given a pill today. Told it was a weaker kind of Percocet but I am hearing it is just Acetaminphen only (so Im assuming its just a Tylenol)? ...

Does anyone know if you can take methadone and ms contin morphine at the same time? I've taken my?

... methadome with my percocet & vicodin before and its been fine, but I haven't taken my methadone since I started my morphine prescription ...

What do Percocet pills look like?

I'm not sure of the exact imprint on the pill but this was supposedly a percocet 10 pure. It was blue and it has the same shape as this websites ...

What is this pill - bright yellow flat round with a P on on side. What told it was a Percocet?

Very bright yellow, round and small. There was a P or a fancy V on the one side. Nothing on the other side of it.