Is a round Yellow-tan pill with the imprant M751 is an Oxy Contin 40mg?

No, M 751 is
Cyclobenzaprine HCl 10 mg
(Flexeril)
Muscle Relaxant

Percocet 10/325 - if you get a script and it say's percocet 10\325 pogbar on it. andthe pills were?

... week . what do you think was it a placebo

The generic Percocet, oxycodone 10/325, pills I used to take were yellow. What is the drug company?

... name? I switched pharmacies and they've changed my pills twice since then, and I want to go back to the pills I've been taking but I ...

Is my pill strictly Acetaminopen or is it a Percocet?

Was given a pill today. Told it was a weaker kind of Percocet but I am hearing it is just Acetaminphen only (so Im assuming its just a Tylenol)? ...

Does anyone know if you can take methadone and ms contin morphine at the same time? I've taken my?

... methadome with my percocet & vicodin before and its been fine, but I haven't taken my methadone since I started my morphine prescription ...