Is Ibuprofen the same as Motrin?

Ibuprofen is the generic name, Motrin the brand name.

What is a good pain pill to help relieve residual pain caused by spinal stenosis?

I had an MRI in the past couple of weeks. It was read by a certified neurologist. I am on 800 mg of Ibuprofen*Motrin and 500mgs of Robaxin. It helps ...

Is it ok to mix tylenol with motrin for pain relief? How about Aleve with motrin?

I have a severe toothache. X-rays at dentist today showed infection. Clindamycin was prescribed as well as 800mg Motrin. I have been mixing Tylenol ...

Ibuprofen (Motrin) vs Naproxen?

I was in the emergency room about 3-4 weeks ago, the attending physican gave me a script of Ibuprofen (Motrin), ok--- my family doctor had ready had ...

Can I take one motrin ib 200mg ? daily taking 1-asprin 325mg?

toprol xl 50mg & 1 clopidogrel 75mg.

What happens to Ibuprofen if it gets cold? Anything?

Bought some Motrin Pain and Migraine Reliever (400mg capsules of Ibuprofen) when I was at the grocery store. Unfortunately I didn't notice they ...

2 answers 4 days ago