Is Ibuprofen the same as Motrin?

Ibuprofen is the generic name, Motrin the brand name.

Is it ok to mix tylenol with motrin for pain relief? How about Aleve with motrin?

I have a severe toothache. X-rays at dentist today showed infection. Clindamycin was prescribed as well as 800mg Motrin. I have been mixing Tylenol ...

What does it mean to alternate acetaminophen with ibuprofen?

My doctor said I could alternate Tylenol with Motrin for my child, but I am not sure what he means. Do you give them at the same time so that you use ...

Can I give my child acetamimophen if I already gave her Ibuprofen for her fever an hour ago ?

She has a fever and it hasn't gone down with the Ibuprofen alone. Has a slight cough but no other symptoms. Can I give her acetaminophen only an ...

Can I take one motrin ib 200mg ? daily taking 1-asprin 325mg?

toprol xl 50mg & 1 clopidogrel 75mg.

What happens to Ibuprofen if it gets cold? Anything?

Bought some Motrin Pain and Migraine Reliever (400mg capsules of Ibuprofen) when I was at the grocery store. Unfortunately I didn't notice they ...