Is Ibuprofen the same as Motrin?

Ibuprofen is the generic name, Motrin the brand name.

What is a good pain pill to help relieve residual pain caused by spinal stenosis?

I had an MRI in the past couple of weeks. It was read by a certified neurologist. I am on 800 mg of Ibuprofen*Motrin and 500mgs of Robaxin. It helps ...

What does it mean to alternate acetaminophen with ibuprofen?

My doctor said I could alternate Tylenol with Motrin for my child, but I am not sure what he means. Do you give them at the same time so that you use ...

Ibuprofen (Motrin) vs Naproxen?

I was in the emergency room about 3-4 weeks ago, the attending physican gave me a script of Ibuprofen (Motrin), ok--- my family doctor had ready had ...

Can I give my child acetamimophen if I already gave her Ibuprofen for her fever an hour ago ?

She has a fever and it hasn't gone down with the Ibuprofen alone. Has a slight cough but no other symptoms. Can I give her acetaminophen only an ...