Is Ibuprofen the same as Motrin?

Ibuprofen is the generic name, Motrin the brand name.

What is a good pain pill to help relieve residual pain caused by spinal stenosis?

I had an MRI in the past couple of weeks. It was read by a certified neurologist. I am on 800 mg of Ibuprofen*Motrin and 500mgs of Robaxin. It helps ...

Is it ok to mix tylenol with motrin for pain relief? How about Aleve with motrin?

I have a severe toothache. X-rays at dentist today showed infection. Clindamycin was prescribed as well as 800mg Motrin. I have been mixing Tylenol ...

Can I give my child acetamimophen if I already gave her Ibuprofen for her fever an hour ago ?

She has a fever and it hasn't gone down with the Ibuprofen alone. Has a slight cough but no other symptoms. Can I give her acetaminophen only an ...

Is Tylenol's chemical make up have any motrin or motrin based ingredients?

I know someone who claims that Tylenol and Tylenol products are motrin based and therefore he can not take this drug. Is this a fact or just bad ...