how will smoking effect me if i take naprosyn?

Smoking and the use of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs - including Naprosyn) can increase the risk of stomach ulcers and other related conditions. The risk increases further if you do both.

"... NSAIDs can also increase your risk of serious effects on the stomach or intestines, including bleeding or perforation (forming of a hole). These conditions can be fatal and gastrointestinal effects can occur without warning at any time while you are taking an NSAID. Older adults may have an even greater risk of these serious gastrointestinal side effects... "