20 Dec 2011
Hello mcpolfliet. Certainly, overdose is possible. Once you reach the 200mg per day dose, anything beyond that would be close to becoming an overdose. Zoloft has a very quick, short half-life so it leaves your bodys chemistry within usually a day, two at the most and so, that helps in regards to an overdose for it will not linger in the body for a week or longer as other ssri drugs can. Best of wishes to you,pledge
- Zoloft Information for Consumers
- Zoloft Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zoloft (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
my dauighter may have took a bottle of bezide2.5mg and i really wanna know the symthoms
1 answer • 13 Mar 2010
I would like to know/talk to someone if they too have had lasting effects from the overdose. I have had trouble focusing, reversing numbers, not ...
1 answer • 11 May 2010
So whenever i try to self harm. I look up all the details before i do it. I usually try and commit suicide through using pills. And so i look up what ...
2 answers • 17 Jan 2012
... possible for a person who has experienced this kind of overdose to be more susceptible to blackouts and loss of cognitive ability when drinking?
2 answers • 6 Jul 2012
what does an overdose look like, and what effects should a person look for?
1 answer • 10 Jun 2015