How much stronger is Fentanyl than Morphine?

Fentanyl is almost 4 times stronger than Morphine

ie. 1 Fentanyl '100' patch is equivalent to 360mg of Morphine salt.

Taken from the BNF (British National Formulary)

What does fentanyl show up on a drug screen?

is it a morphine derivitive or what. I have a prescription but would like to to know if asked what is

Morphine Sulphate 15mg CR tablet is equivalent to what strength Fentanyl transdermal patch?f

My oncologist prescribed morphine because my insurance won't pay for Fentanyl until I have tried other pain medications first. My question is: ...

I keep hearing fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine? no way! not even close for me?

f course I have had a failed brain surgery for chiari malformation and a fusion with hardware in my cervical spine which was not done rite and failed ...

I am prescribed 300 milligrams of time released morphine to take every day?

The doctors are giving me a choice of switching to 150 micrograms of fentanyl in patches next month from 300 milligrams of oral time released ...

Alternative to morphine that's stronger than tramadol?

I am unable to take morphine (I have a bad reaction to it) so at the mo I'm taking tramadol which isn't touch the pain anymore as I've ...