How much stronger is Fentanyl than Morphine?

Fentanyl is almost 4 times stronger than Morphine

ie. 1 Fentanyl '100' patch is equivalent to 360mg of Morphine salt.

Taken from the BNF (British National Formulary)

What does fentanyl show up on a drug screen?

is it a morphine derivitive or what. I have a prescription but would like to to know if asked what is

How dangerous is fentanyl patches and should it be used if u have asthma and mental helath problems?

my dr wants to take me off 45 mg of morphine and put me on 75 of the fentanyl patch but i am concerned after reading about this medication in regards ...

Is demeral 50 mgs stronger then morphine 15 mgs?

ive been perscribed morphine 15mgs for pain and some one told me that demerol 50mgs is alot stronger. ive never taken demerol except way back in the ...

Morphine Sulphate 15mg CR tablet is equivalent to what strength Fentanyl transdermal patch?f

My oncologist prescribed morphine because my insurance won't pay for Fentanyl until I have tried other pain medications first. My question is: ...

I would just like to know if FENTANYL produces even STRONGER EUPHORIA than Marijuana?

This is completely for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY because I used to smoke pot and I know how the EUPHORIA made me feel.I recently heard that FENTANYL ...