How much stronger is Fentanyl than Morphine?

Fentanyl is almost 4 times stronger than Morphine

ie. 1 Fentanyl '100' patch is equivalent to 360mg of Morphine salt.

Taken from the BNF (British National Formulary)

What does fentanyl show up on a drug screen?

is it a morphine derivitive or what. I have a prescription but would like to to know if asked what is

How dangerous is fentanyl patches and should it be used if u have asthma and mental helath problems?

my dr wants to take me off 45 mg of morphine and put me on 75 of the fentanyl patch but i am concerned after reading about this medication in regards ...

Is demeral 50 mgs stronger then morphine 15 mgs?

ive been perscribed morphine 15mgs for pain and some one told me that demerol 50mgs is alot stronger. ive never taken demerol except way back in the ...

I keep hearing fentanyl is 100 times stronger than morphine? no way! not even close for me?

f course I have had a failed brain surgery for chiari malformation and a fusion with hardware in my cervical spine which was not done rite and failed ...