How long does sudafed stay in your system?

Hello johncurtis04. The halflife I believe might be six to twelve hours. Regards, pledge

Can OTC Sudafed cause my urine drug screen to test positive for methamphetamines?

it would be the sudafed that is behind the pharmacy counter. this sudafed is one of the many ingredients used to manufacture meth.

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...