How long does klonopin stay in your system?

The quick answer is this: The half-life of Klonopin/Clonazepam is between 18-50 hours, depending on a wide variety of factors (primarily metabolic rate). This means that the amount of Klonopin in your system divides in half every 18-50 hours, so take 1mg and 18-50 hours later you have .5mg left in your system, another 18-50 hours pass and you have 0.25mg in your system, etc. etc. Benzos tend to stick around for a while.

ginamarie0102 25 May 2012

So does this mean that 1 mg klonopin would stay in your system for 3-4 days? I dnt take them as often, i was perscribed klonopin before I got on methadone and now that im on methadone i was told that mixing it with benzos can be a deadly combination.. So I stopped taking my perscription,BUT I still have some of my medication of klonopin on me. I have bad anxiety and get panic attacks. I haven't been taking the klonopin and been doing really well. I just wanted to know incase I may need one, I get urine tested once or twice a month and I want to be on the safe side. I seen this post was from 2010 hope u still can help me!! Thanks!!:)