How long does it take for Nortriptyline to be out of your system ?

The elimination half life of nortriptyline is between 16 and 90 hours.

It takes 5.5 elimination half life's for a drug to be cleared from ones system. So it could take a maximum of 495 hours i.e. 8.25 days (5.5 x 90 hours) for nortriptyline to be cleared from ones body.

Leah225 25 Mar 2012

Marvell, I know this comment is old, but if you see this, can you tell me where you heard that it takes 5.5 half life's for a drug to be cleared from your system? I've never heard this and thought it was interesting.