How long does crack stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long will a very small amount of crack cocaine that was snorted stay in your urine?

I believe my 17 year old son might have snorted a very small amount of crack cocaine about 4 or 5 days ago and I want to know if it will show up in a ...

How long will crack/cocaine stay in your system?

have never done,was pressured in to taking couple hits and want it out of system,i have to pass drug screen in a week

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...