How long does crack stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long will a very small amount of crack cocaine that was snorted stay in your urine?

I believe my 17 year old son might have snorted a very small amount of crack cocaine about 4 or 5 days ago and I want to know if it will show up in a ...

How long does cocain stay in your system?

how long does marawanna stay in the system

How long does oxicodone or (roxies) stay in your system?

My son had an addiction and was sent to a detention center for 5 days. He had not done them for 6 days but when he got out, he tested positive for ...

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...

I accidentally took one of my mothers Remerons, how long wil it stay in my system?

She is prescribed them for depression, and I mistook one for an Excedrin. She keeps several different meds in a small Excedrin bottle and it looked ...