How long does crack stay in your system?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

1 tablet, 250mg, how long does this stay in your system, first time user?

I can't believe that one pill that you have never taken before can stay in your system up to 7 days. I've never heard of anything like ...

How long will a very small amount of crack cocaine that was snorted stay in your urine?

I believe my 17 year old son might have snorted a very small amount of crack cocaine about 4 or 5 days ago and I want to know if it will show up in a ...

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

If I take 1 oc 40 will it stay in my system longer than 3 days? I have a high metabolism and most?

... pill's don't stay in my system to long, I also want to know if it will cause me to have seizures, someone told me it would. I have took ...

How long does Seroquel stay in your system?

If a 20lb. child ingests a small amount of Seroquel; how long will it stay in their system?