How does a 10mg valium compare to .5 alprazolam?

10mg valium is (about) 1mg xanax
so .5mg xanax is 5mg valium

Well 10 mgs of Valium would equal about .5 mgs of Xanax

valium last 4-6 hrs xanax 2-4 hrs

i believe as the first gentlmen said 10mg diazepam is around the same as 1mg xanax appoximately

I am currently taking valium 10mg 3xs daily for anxiety. Xanax was prescribed 5mg 3xs daily before?

the valium. I found the xanax to increase my anxiety as appose to helping. I find the valium seem to have a longer effect and so far my anxiety seems ...

Atarax,Valium,Xanax?

My mom has started taking Atarax in place of Valium. Do they work basically the same or does one seem to be sronger than the other? She was on10mg ...

Anxiety - MY DR HAS TAKEN ME OFF OF XANAX 1MG 4XDAY & PUT ME ON VALIUM 10MG 4XDAY?

Xanax wasn't working anymore. Anyone know if i'll have withdrawals from the xanax? AND WILL THE VALIUM BE A GOOD CHANGE? I could use any ...

Currently take alprazolam for seizures, would Valium work for my seizures and anxiety?

I am 25 years old (going to be 26 in a couple of weeks) and I have had 4 seizures in the past year I currenty am perscribed 120 1 mg alprazolam a ...

Anxiety and Stress - I was given 10mg of valium for dental work and found that it help me throughout

... the whole day. When I take the lorazepam 2mg twice a day, it doesn't last long and gives me the feeling I need to take more. Has anyone felt ...

0 answers 10 days ago