How does a 10mg valium compare to .5 alprazolam?

10mg valium is (about) 1mg xanax
so .5mg xanax is 5mg valium

Well 10 mgs of Valium would equal about .5 mgs of Xanax

valium last 4-6 hrs xanax 2-4 hrs

i believe as the first gentlmen said 10mg diazepam is around the same as 1mg xanax appoximately

Anxiety - MY DR HAS TAKEN ME OFF OF XANAX 1MG 4XDAY & PUT ME ON VALIUM 10MG 4XDAY?

Xanax wasn't working anymore. Anyone know if i'll have withdrawals from the xanax? AND WILL THE VALIUM BE A GOOD CHANGE? I could use any ...

Currently take alprazolam for seizures, would Valium work for my seizures and anxiety?

I am 25 years old (going to be 26 in a couple of weeks) and I have had 4 seizures in the past year I currenty am perscribed 120 1 mg alprazolam a ...

On 10mg Valium built a tolerance is there anything stronger I cant take xanax or klonopin?

i been on 10mgs of Valium 3x a day i dont know if theres anything they can give me stronger been on Valium for 8 moths i have very sever anxiety and ...

Anxiety and Stress - I was given 10mg of valium for dental work and found that it help me throughout

... the whole day. When I take the lorazepam 2mg twice a day, it doesn't last long and gives me the feeling I need to take more. Has anyone felt ...