Can I take the garcinia Cambogia if I am taking the levothyroxin pill for thyroid?

As long as you are not pregnant, breastfeeding, taking a diabetic medication (like insulin or glyburide), or a statin and you don't have Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia you should be fine. You should talk to your doctor if you are taking other medications.

readthefile 8 days ago

Wrong. I am a medical professional as well as a thyroid cancer survivor. I had a patient give me some garcinia capsules to try after mentioning weight loss. In four days I GAINED eight pounds and the stuff wiped out my thyroid hormone.

Because these supplements are not regulated byt he FDA there are no studies but I can tell you this is what happened to me so wou;d absolutely NOT recommend any patient taking synthetic thyroid hormone to use garcinia products.