Can I use gabapentin 300 mg cap amneal for toothache or tooth pain??

It probably won't help. Things like Motrin our aleve would be more appropriate.

Thank-you for your help:)

Gabapentin is not for acute pain. It is only good in chronic pain and it has to be taken for a while to help. It wont help tooth pain.

DzooBaby 2 Apr 2013

Gabapentin is actually an anticonvulsant drug that is used in chronic pain. It is not an analgesic.

daisylilicortez 2 Apr 2013

What about if it swelling will work with that?

i have a toothache and inflamation in my gums need to know what i can take. I have gabapentin from a recent knee injury. I also have naproxen will it help?