For how long one should take urimax-d to avoid surgery?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Anyone with a long time history (longer than 6months) using Topamax for chronic back pain/nervepain?

I am trying to avoid fusion surgery as I am relatively young and know I still suffer lingering nerve all the same. I would love to hear any positive ...

I am age 73, been on avodart for 9 months with no improvement. I need to avoid surgery. What are my?

chances of any improvement if I can endure urinating every 30 minutes until I hope it kicks in. I really, really need to know if I should continue, ...

What is suggested to prevent constipation?

Yesterday had vaginal surgery must avoid constipation surgeon says to avoid constipation most important or could compromise surgical outcome. I am on ...

Is it safe to use Urimax over a period of few years?

I am on Urimax for the past 2 years since detection of an enlarged prostate which was found to be benign. Lately I realise I feel sleepy most of the ...

For how long one can take Urimax-D(one tablet per day)?

Does this drug has any side effect on the heath?