For how long one should take urimax-d to avoid surgery?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Hypopituitarism - Hormone replacement for how long?

I have pituitary macroadenoma nonfunctioning. I am supposed to have it removed by endoscopic surgery. the tumor causes hypopituitarism on some level ...

How long does it take for a cyst to go away?

I have a cyst on my arm (about 1 inch in diameter). My doctor says that I can have it removed, but that it's not necessary and that it might ...

What are the main side effects of urimax .is tidednessis one?

i m 37 having 22 gms prostate from some days before i feel urineurgines and started urimax recomended by doctor is it safe or need something more

Anyone have problems getting a pain med refill from the pharmacy?

My husband has chronic back, hip, nerve problems and pain. The doctor said surgery some day, but we are trying to avoid it as long as possible (he is ...

What is suggested to prevent constipation?

Yesterday had vaginal surgery must avoid constipation surgeon says to avoid constipation most important or could compromise surgical outcome. I am on ...