Is their any foods I can not eat taking Lisinopril like eating grape fruit?

Grapefruit is okay with lisinopril. But please see link below.

Is there an antidote against Calcium Chloride (food Additive)?

I noticed strong headaches when eating food containing calcium chloride. I am very sensitive to all chemicals in food. Including sulphur and MSG etc. ...

I am taking xenical but am having no oily poos or going to the toilet? I am eating fatty foods?

I am eating fatty foods just to see if it works but, it doesn't seem to be for me. Help!!

I have been on belviq two weeks and I am hungry definitely eating less but still get hungry?

most review say they are not hungry in fact have to remind themselves to eat. When I eat I am full sooner and my choice of foods is much healthier ...

Bladder Infection - if a particular food upsets my bladder how soon after eating it would I notice?

... the pain? if,for example eating a salad with vinegar triggers the dull pressure in my bladder, would this happen straight after eating the salad, ...