Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

Ive started on septra and I have developed a large mouth ulcer?

It is whitish in color, very painful, worse than 10 canker sores combined, right under the back of my tongue, next/on to the lingual aspect of my ...

Wellbutrin - Have any of you experienced sever canker sores or mouth ulcers on this medication?

My boyfriend has been on this medication for about a month and a half now and has experienced canker sores off and on. Recently, it has gotten worse. ...

Can seroquel cause mouth sores ?

I've been on seroquel for about a month and I'm experiencing mouth sores that just won't go away.They're on my tongue and sides ...