Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Has anyone experienced ulcers or sores on the tongue from chewing nicorette gum? Or experience?

... Thrush in the mouth or tongue? Which is a discoloring of the tongue.

Why does phentermine have to be dissolved under the tongue?

It has such a nasty taste.

Can Abilify cause sores on your tongue?

I started Abilify about a month & a half ago. About 3 weeks ago I started getting little bumps that hurt something fierce all over my tongue. Has ...

After taking mobic I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth. A good substitute?

My doctor perscribed mobic for pain and inflamation in my wrist. After a few days I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth, even on ...

Topiramate - I have been prescribed topamax for migraines I have been taking it almost a week and I?

... have been getting these painful ulcers on my tongue. I have had them several times in the last few months due to an ulcer I have developed ...