Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Magnesium citrate burned my tongue?

I drank 25% of a Magnesium citrate laxative I purchased at Rite Aid and the next day I noticed a burning sensation on my tongue. On day 2- parts of ...

Suboxone very subutex?

I have been in suboxone for a year now and a few months ago my doctor started perscribing the films instead of the pills and i have been getting ...

Why does phentermine have to be dissolved under the tongue?

It has such a nasty taste.

Can Abilify cause sores on your tongue?

I started Abilify about a month & a half ago. About 3 weeks ago I started getting little bumps that hurt something fierce all over my tongue. Has ...

After taking mobic I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth. A good substitute?

My doctor perscribed mobic for pain and inflamation in my wrist. After a few days I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth, even on ...