Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Ive started on septra and I have developed a large mouth ulcer?

It is whitish in color, very painful, worse than 10 canker sores combined, right under the back of my tongue, next/on to the lingual aspect of my ...

Has anyone experienced ulcers or sores on the tongue from chewing nicorette gum? Or experience?

... Thrush in the mouth or tongue? Which is a discoloring of the tongue.

Can Abilify cause sores on your tongue?

I started Abilify about a month & a half ago. About 3 weeks ago I started getting little bumps that hurt something fierce all over my tongue. Has ...

After taking mobic I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth. A good substitute?

My doctor perscribed mobic for pain and inflamation in my wrist. After a few days I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth, even on ...