Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Has anyone experienced ulcers or sores on the tongue from chewing nicorette gum? Or experience?

... Thrush in the mouth or tongue? Which is a discoloring of the tongue.

Can seroquel cause mouth sores ?

I've been on seroquel for about a month and I'm experiencing mouth sores that just won't go away.They're on my tongue and sides ...

Example of tongue sores resulting from R134a propellant found in bronchillators?

Have experienced front part and side of tongue sores; have discontinued use of broncho inhalers and symbicort. Used four scripts of Diflucan with no ...

Topiramate - I have been prescribed topamax for migraines I have been taking it almost a week and I?

... have been getting these painful ulcers on my tongue. I have had them several times in the last few months due to an ulcer I have developed ...