Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Magnesium citrate burned my tongue?

I drank 25% of a Magnesium citrate laxative I purchased at Rite Aid and the next day I noticed a burning sensation on my tongue. On day 2- parts of ...

After taking mobic I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth. A good substitute?

My doctor perscribed mobic for pain and inflamation in my wrist. After a few days I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth, even on ...

Tongue ulcers with swelling?

My tongue is swollen, I have canker sores with yellowish puss pockets on both sides, under the tongue, on inside of left cheek and Also from middle ...

Phentermine - Painful bumps on tongue?

What is the cause of the painful bumps on tongue while taking phentermine and do they eventually go away