Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Suboxone very subutex?

I have been in suboxone for a year now and a few months ago my doctor started perscribing the films instead of the pills and i have been getting ...

Wellbutrin - Have any of you experienced sever canker sores or mouth ulcers on this medication?

My boyfriend has been on this medication for about a month and a half now and has experienced canker sores off and on. Recently, it has gotten worse. ...

Can seroquel cause mouth sores ?

I've been on seroquel for about a month and I'm experiencing mouth sores that just won't go away.They're on my tongue and sides ...

Can Abilify cause sores on your tongue?

I started Abilify about a month & a half ago. About 3 weeks ago I started getting little bumps that hurt something fierce all over my tongue. Has ...

After taking mobic I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth. A good substitute?

My doctor perscribed mobic for pain and inflamation in my wrist. After a few days I developed blister like sores on the inside of my mouth, even on ...

1 answer 12 days ago