Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Magnesium citrate burned my tongue?

I drank 25% of a Magnesium citrate laxative I purchased at Rite Aid and the next day I noticed a burning sensation on my tongue. On day 2- parts of ...

Has anyone experienced ulcers or sores on the tongue from chewing nicorette gum? Or experience?

... Thrush in the mouth or tongue? Which is a discoloring of the tongue.

Can seroquel cause mouth sores ?

I've been on seroquel for about a month and I'm experiencing mouth sores that just won't go away.They're on my tongue and sides ...

Why does phentermine have to be dissolved under the tongue?

It has such a nasty taste.

Example of tongue sores resulting from R134a propellant found in bronchillators?

Have experienced front part and side of tongue sores; have discontinued use of broncho inhalers and symbicort. Used four scripts of Diflucan with no ...