Does phentermine cause tongue sores?

no not that i know of but it could cause dry mouth you may be having a serious side effect talk to your healthcare-provider asap...

Magnesium citrate burned my tongue?

I drank 25% of a Magnesium citrate laxative I purchased at Rite Aid and the next day I noticed a burning sensation on my tongue. On day 2- parts of ...

Suboxone very subutex?

I have been in suboxone for a year now and a few months ago my doctor started perscribing the films instead of the pills and i have been getting ...

Has anyone experienced ulcers or sores on the tongue from chewing nicorette gum? Or experience?

... Thrush in the mouth or tongue? Which is a discoloring of the tongue.

Wellbutrin - Have any of you experienced sever canker sores or mouth ulcers on this medication?

My boyfriend has been on this medication for about a month and a half now and has experienced canker sores off and on. Recently, it has gotten worse. ...

Why does phentermine have to be dissolved under the tongue?

It has such a nasty taste.

1 answer 9 days ago