Does phentermine affect sex drive?

Phentermine is known to cause certain sexual side effects. These phentermine sexual side effects may include:

I need help! I am on fluoxetine is there a pill I can take which will increase my sex drive ?

Ok so im 18 , Ive been suffering with bad depression, my sex life is almost non existent, i was started on Fluoxetine 20mg today and all i keep ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

Does turmeric affect your sex drive? My wife has been using it for about 12 months and sexual?

... activity in that time has been about 4. She is obsessed with turmeric for everything, her teeth, pain, headache and general inflammation for her, ...