Does phentermine affect sex drive?

Phentermine is known to cause certain sexual side effects. These phentermine sexual side effects may include:

Can warfarin affect your sex drive?

I've been on warfarin for about 4 months now, after a DVT, I've seen a change on my sex drive, I was wondering if it could be because of ...

Junel Fe 1/20 - Will my sex drive come back?

I have been on Junel 1/20 (the 21 pill pack) for four packs so far and I have found it to be the reason behing my low libido. These past few months ...

Does turmeric affect your sex drive? My wife has been using it for about 12 months and sexual?

... activity in that time has been about 4. She is obsessed with turmeric for everything, her teeth, pain, headache and general inflammation for her, ...

Does Aviane effect sex drive? Because I don't want that?

Can some people who have taken this tell me if it has decreased your sex drive. I really don't wanna have that happen to me but please tell me ...