Does amitriptyline cases loss of appetite (does not feel hungry)?

Yes, loss of appetite is a common, less serious side effect of amitriptyline. It is persists, please see your doctor.

Other known side effects of amitriptyline are stated below:

Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Amitriptyline:

Blurred vision; change in sexual desire or ability; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; tiredness; trouble sleeping; weakness.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Amitriptyline: