Is diazepam the same as valium ?

yes, it is. Valium is a brand name of diazepam made by Roche.

Diazepam is the generic name for valium.

Is 10mg Diazepam stronger than 2mg Clonopin?

Hi. Please call me Margo. I take 10 mg valium at this moment. So, is 10 mg Diazepam stonger than 2 mg of Clonazapam ( Clonopin)?

Altered med from 3xCipramil to 1x100mg Sertraline per day& 3x5mgDiazepam?

Am I being treated okay with both Sertraline and Diazepam, I read that diazepam is valium why isnt it just called valium? How is this mixture going ...

Valium theanine and gaba interactions?

been on 4mgs of vallium for 1 year now and want to reduce it using zen capsules... are there any contraindications between diazepam,gaba and ...

Does anyone take Valium (diazepam) for Fibromyalgia (FM) and Chronic Myofascial pain?

I have been on Valium since 2004. initially for CMP and continued with it when FM was diagnosed. My Dr stopped it recently he could not justify why. ...

Diazepam - What is the time span of one valium?

If i take a valuim. How long does it last for before u need another one? I took a 5mg one.