Is diazepam the same as valium ?

yes, it is. Valium is a brand name of diazepam made by Roche.

Diazepam is the generic name for valium.

Antabuse and valium - any danger in taking both together?

I am recently recovering from alcohol dependance and am currently taking disulfiram 200mg a day. I have also used benzos in the past mainly diazepam ...

Want to pack in diazepam,cold turkey way no option!! as been buying them of streets?

been on valium/diazepam,for over 10 years now,not due to drug misuse,its was down tp ptsd and chronic anxiety..anyway,5 years ago my gp left the ...

Diazepam - is this drug a valium?

Does anyone take Valium (diazepam) for Fibromyalgia (FM) and Chronic Myofascial pain?

I have been on Valium since 2004. initially for CMP and continued with it when FM was diagnosed. My Dr stopped it recently he could not justify why. ...

Diazepam - Is taking 2mg of valium occasionally but long term ok ?

I have just started taking 2mg of Valium and found it works well for the times when I need it. I am a little anxious about being able to get it for ...