Can I cut the 40 mg viibryd pills in half?

Anonymous

Hello tpparker1. Yes you can. I believe it has a perforated line just for that purpose. I'd take the dug as perscribed. If your doctor confirms that yes, for reasons other, you can split the dose. Regards, pledge

lennongurl 23 Jul 2012

Hi pledge, the 40mg is not scored. Just thought I'd let you know!

Anonymous 24 Jul 2012

Thank you Lemongurl. Appreciated, pledge

Yes, as long as your doctor tells you that that is what you should do. The above poster said it's scored but the 40mg pill is not. I have to cut mine in half and have a hard time getting it equal but you can do it that way.

Only if the doctor prescribed 20 mg for you.