Cephalexin - can you be in the sun while taking?

Most antibiotics have a sun exposer warning. I would suggest using a strong sun screen probably 50+ would be best while you are on this medicine and up to three days later. If you do burn you can try tea--- yes I said tea. Just make some tea plain with tea bags and dab it on the burn with cotton balls if you don't have cottonballs than use something similar you can even use the tea bag itself to dab it on. You should be o.k. with 50+ sunscreen. Enjoy your sun but be careful. Hope this answers your question enough.

I agree with Marjorie. You should avoid the sun as much as possible while on this medication. Never heard of the tea bag thing, sounds like it would work. Personally, if I get a sun burn, Aloe Vera gel straight from the fridge!
Enjoy the summer,
Chris