Can you use triamcinolone acetonide ointment on your hair?

Have you been prescribed topical triamcinolone for hair loss( Alopecia areata)?

Yes, you can apply it to your scalp.

http://www.drugs.com/hair-loss.html

Can you suggest me any drugs except Triamcinolone acetonide? because use a lot of it is not good?

My skin,s illness started about 6 years ago.when I am in warm place or under pressure or get angry, all of my skin make red rash and start itching.A ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - what happens if you apply triamcinolone acetonide cream to frequently?

I have a bad rash on my face and its all over so yesterday i put triamcinolone acetonide cream over and over again everytime it went into my skin. i ...

Will triamcinolone acetonide ointment work if you have infintago?

thought i was breaking out on my face with pimples. i had changed face creams, and ended up with raised red areas that were very sore. I can't ...

What is the differences in triamcinolone acetonide cream and the ointment?

is this a steroid also and is this like a all over lotion based or not... this is for my daughter its prescribed but the directions are the same and ...