Can you take tramadol w/ suboxone?

Anonymous

Welcome to the site. Suboxone BLOCKS all opiates and opoids and tramadol is an opoid. You can take it, but it won't help, because the suboxone will block it. Is there a reason you want or need to take it, like an injury or pain causing condition. If there is, you should talk to your dr about options, if you need opiate, you need to be off suboxone, in order for them to work. If you will click comment, you can add more info and we can offer more suggestions. Patti

2tonetommy 24 Jun 2013

I'm sorry, Patti, but you ma'am are absolutely 100% incorrect. Lol sorry to burst your bubble, but I've done it with 0 negative effects. I still receive complete pain relief mixing the two drugs.