Can you take Naproxen with Suboxone?

Anonymous

yes, you just want to stay away from opiates, you can take tylenol, aspirin or advil as well.

I sure hope so, I just took some today for back pain and I take sob also.

Naproxen is advil, it's the same thing. This OTC drug is safe with Suboxone. If it works for you that's great, take it. Wish it worked for me. Suboxone is doing the trick for me, so I'm o.k. NIK

yoyoyo123 7 Jun 2012

Naproxene is not advil. Advil is ibuprofen. Naproxene is naproxene.

yochaddfergy 4 Dec 2013

Your all right on that except you mixed up Advil and Aleve, Naproxen is Aleve and Ibuprofen is Advil and ofc Acetaminophen is Tylenol. Common mix up though