Can Valium and Alcohol mixed together kill you? If so how much would it take?

Yes it can kill you and it kills alot of people. The last time I had a drink I had a vicodin and I almost died - I had about 3 little tiny bottles of white wine and the vicodin was taken in the morning. I literally can't remember anything but trying to crawl to the bedroom and my daughter crying over me with her stethoscope trying to get a heart beat and saying if I ever did this again she was moving out.(she is not co-dependant or an enabler I am happy to say) If I could inflict pain like that on my child then I should have taken more pills and offed myself for good but I went thru the shit for a day or two and I lose sleep on dwelling on the past but You never know what the amount will be that kills you. I am a firm believer in what I was taught. You will not die from lack of sleep but you will die from taking the crap to try to get to sleep. You will get to sleep eventually. I am surprised at all the people who are desperate to get to sleep. We can sleep when we die.