CAn nyquil or benadryl cause a false methadone positive?

Yes, the dextromethorphan in Nyquil and the diphenhydramine in Benadryl could both give false positives for Methadone.

Would the combination of several prescribed meds possibly cause a false positive on a drug t?

I was taking Nyquil, Albuterol inhaler, Vicodin, Phenergan and Macrodantin; all of which were doctor prescribed. I had to take a drug test which ...

Sudafed - does nyquil show false positive for meth,that is all ive taken before drug test now im?

... showing false positive for meth?

What will make u test positive for opiates?

I can name a few narcotics that will cause a positive drug test. Correct me if i am wrong, but, methadone and syboxin will not because they are ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Cold Symptoms - If I took benadryl six hours ago can I take nyquil liquid gel now?

I'm fighting my allergies and I don't want to fall asleep during the day.