CAn nyquil or benadryl cause a false methadone positive?

Yes, the dextromethorphan in Nyquil and the diphenhydramine in Benadryl could both give false positives for Methadone.

I've never had suboxone in my system,what else can cause it to come up in a drug screening?

I just changed methadone clinics and my first urine test came up positive for suboxone.They took away all my take homes & since i've never ...

Can Vivitrol cause a false positive in a urine drug test?

I am looking for anyone with information on if Vivitrol can cause a false positive result on a urinalysis. My husband received a vivitrol injection ...

What will make u test positive for opiates?

I can name a few narcotics that will cause a positive drug test. Correct me if i am wrong, but, methadone and syboxin will not because they are ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

New to this board, long time insomniac. I take Ambien oral 10mg every night. Losing it's?

... effectiveness over time. I take nyquil with it, benadryl sometimes, and valerian. It just rarely seems to kick in effectively? Please help. What ...