CAn nyquil or benadryl cause a false methadone positive?

Yes, the dextromethorphan in Nyquil and the diphenhydramine in Benadryl could both give false positives for Methadone.

Can Vivitrol cause a false positive in a urine drug test?

I am looking for anyone with information on if Vivitrol can cause a false positive result on a urinalysis. My husband received a vivitrol injection ...

Sudafed - does nyquil show false positive for meth,that is all ive taken before drug test now im?

... showing false positive for meth?

What will make u test positive for opiates?

I can name a few narcotics that will cause a positive drug test. Correct me if i am wrong, but, methadone and syboxin will not because they are ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Cold Symptoms - If I took benadryl six hours ago can I take nyquil liquid gel now?

I'm fighting my allergies and I don't want to fall asleep during the day.