CAn nyquil or benadryl cause a false methadone positive?

Yes, the dextromethorphan in Nyquil and the diphenhydramine in Benadryl could both give false positives for Methadone.

Nyquil Cold Medicine - CAN YOU TAKE NYQUIL AND BENADRYL TOGETHER?

MY MOTHER HAS A COUGH AND A RASH ON HER BODY.

Can Vivitrol cause a false positive in a urine drug test?

I am looking for anyone with information on if Vivitrol can cause a false positive result on a urinalysis. My husband received a vivitrol injection ...

What will make u test positive for opiates?

I can name a few narcotics that will cause a positive drug test. Correct me if i am wrong, but, methadone and syboxin will not because they are ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

New to this board, long time insomniac. I take Ambien oral 10mg every night. Losing it's?

... effectiveness over time. I take nyquil with it, benadryl sometimes, and valerian. It just rarely seems to kick in effectively? Please help. What ...