CAn nyquil or benadryl cause a false methadone positive?

Yes, the dextromethorphan in Nyquil and the diphenhydramine in Benadryl could both give false positives for Methadone.

Nyquil Cold Medicine - CAN YOU TAKE NYQUIL AND BENADRYL TOGETHER?

MY MOTHER HAS A COUGH AND A RASH ON HER BODY.

Would the combination of several prescribed meds possibly cause a false positive on a drug t?

I was taking Nyquil, Albuterol inhaler, Vicodin, Phenergan and Macrodantin; all of which were doctor prescribed. I had to take a drug test which ...

I've never had suboxone in my system,what else can cause it to come up in a drug screening?

I just changed methadone clinics and my first urine test came up positive for suboxone.They took away all my take homes & since i've never ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...