CAn nyquil or benadryl cause a false methadone positive?

Yes, the dextromethorphan in Nyquil and the diphenhydramine in Benadryl could both give false positives for Methadone.

Can Vivitrol cause a false positive in a urine drug test?

I am looking for anyone with information on if Vivitrol can cause a false positive result on a urinalysis. My husband received a vivitrol injection ...

Sudafed - does nyquil show false positive for meth,that is all ive taken before drug test now im?

... showing false positive for meth?

What will make u test positive for opiates?

I can name a few narcotics that will cause a positive drug test. Correct me if i am wrong, but, methadone and syboxin will not because they are ...

Regarding my question about benadryl and methadone/menopauseI?

In Australia benadryl is on the supermarket shelves. I asked the question because its a question that wouldnt come up in the doctores surgery because ...

New to this board, long time insomniac. I take Ambien oral 10mg every night. Losing it's?

... effectiveness over time. I take nyquil with it, benadryl sometimes, and valerian. It just rarely seems to kick in effectively? Please help. What ...