Can men also take metronidazole tablets, or are they meant for woman only?

Metronidazole tablets could be take by both men & women.

Metronidazole 400mg for a week course what is my dignoses and can it be passed on by sex?

i want to no if its a virginal infection or something else and its not the metronidazole gels there tablets.

Should a woman take a men's multivitamin?

are there things in men's vitamin's that can have adverse affects or side affects for women? and what important things would a woman be ...

I am a woman with diabetes, can I use regaine for men?

My hair started falling some years ago and no matter what I use I cannot seem to stop it. I was told that I should use regaine for men which might ...

Ic metronidazole 500 mg tablets?

Recently i was told i have trich i was prescribed Ic metronidazole 500 mg tablets. i took my first pill early in he morning around 8am . Later that ...

Tindamax - do men take tindazole 500mg tablets 4 in one dose to treat trichas well as females?

i wanted to know will the same meds that treat a woman also treat a man that has trich