Can men(males) also take metronidazole tablets, or are they meant for woman only?

Metronidazole tablets could be take by both men & women.

Metronidazole 400mg for a week course what is my dignoses and can it be passed on by sex?

i want to no if its a virginal infection or something else and its not the metronidazole gels there tablets.

Pregnancy - I am pregnant and have been diagnosed with an std and my obgyn prescribed?

... metronidazole. I was told by him to take 4 tablets but the perscription says otherwise... What do I do?

Should a woman take a men's multivitamin?

are there things in men's vitamin's that can have adverse affects or side affects for women? and what important things would a woman be ...

Does taking metronidazole 500mg tablets causes white discharge?

im on day 3 of my 7 day treatment of metronidazole tablets after taking my first pill I notice a discharge that came out in the toilet as i was ...