Can men(males) also take metronidazole tablets, or are they meant for woman only?

Metronidazole tablets could be take by both men & women.

Is metronidazole gel as effective as metronidazole tablets for treating a std trich infection?

I am a 34 year old female who has an std trich and I was takin both metronidazole 500 mg fr ten days twice a day but couldn't keep them down and ...

Should a woman take a men's multivitamin?

are there things in men's vitamin's that can have adverse affects or side affects for women? and what important things would a woman be ...

I am a woman with diabetes, can I use regaine for men?

My hair started falling some years ago and no matter what I use I cannot seem to stop it. I was told that I should use regaine for men which might ...

Tindamax - do men take tindazole 500mg tablets 4 in one dose to treat trichas well as females?

i wanted to know will the same meds that treat a woman also treat a man that has trich