Can men also take metronidazole tablets, or are they meant for woman only?

Metronidazole tablets could be take by both men & women.

Metronidazole 400mg for a week course what is my dignoses and can it be passed on by sex?

i want to no if its a virginal infection or something else and its not the metronidazole gels there tablets.

Should a woman take a men's multivitamin?

are there things in men's vitamin's that can have adverse affects or side affects for women? and what important things would a woman be ...

Ic metronidazole 500 mg tablets?

Recently i was told i have trich i was prescribed Ic metronidazole 500 mg tablets. i took my first pill early in he morning around 8am . Later that ...

Tindamax - do men take tindazole 500mg tablets 4 in one dose to treat trichas well as females?

i wanted to know will the same meds that treat a woman also treat a man that has trich

Is it okay if I messed up my first dose with taking Metronidazole?

Today I was prescribe the medication Metronidazole for "Trich". It told me to take one tablet by mouth twice daily but instead I took 2 ...