Can I use tramadol 50mg HCL for Tooth Pain?

It is used for pain, for dental or tooth pain please consult a dentist who would perhaps give you better advice, Tramadol has a potential of abuse it is prescribed for short term use of say 5 days or less, please talk to you doctor, take care & be safe & well.

Hi you can use tramadol for tooth pain but it isn't the best analgesic for this reason. Can i just say, if your tooth pain is due to broken/decaying teeth etc, take care with tramadol as they can cause weakening of teeth, chipping/breaking. I only found this out recently as i have experienced it myself! Just thought you might want to know?

neison71 22 Oct 2010

Delila, I never would have known that!!! Never read it anywhere... thanks for that important info!!!

crawlermk 22 Oct 2010

i just came from the dentis cuz tooth grew to big and cracked the one next to it and is messing with the nerves and they prescribed tramadol and iburprofen 400mg to stop it til they pull it