Can I take Celebrex and tramadol?

no idea about mixing the two, but if you haven't taken the tramadol yet read what everybody has to say about it on here first. It is very addictive and causes severe withdrawls.

Hi celebrex is in the same category as ibuprofen (nsaid), and ibuprofen is stated as having potential negative side effects if taken with tramadol. However i have taken the 2 together for about 5 months now and have had no problems. Hope this helps?

I have taken Tramadol for years off and on. It helps sometimes but not all the time. Celebrex helps my Osteoarthritis WHEN I can get it. I am usually given Meloxicam but that does not work as well.
Celebrex is a COX 2 inhibitor which works differently than each Cox 2 drug. Each one has a different chemical breakdown and although the language is very technical some research into learning the properties of each of these class of drugs was worth it for me. It has been a while since I have done research so I can't explain the technical angle of Celebrex but read as much information you can obtain from each COX 2 drug and you will notice a difference. Stick with what works. Good luck. PS I do not take Tramadol and Celebrex together.