Can alprazolam be taken by injection?

Alprazolam is not available as an injection.

If you let Alprazolam disolve under your tongue does it work better than taking it orally?

I take suboxone and it requires you to dissolve it under your tongue and I was wondering if alprazolam worked the same way?

Is Alprazolam addictive even when not prescribed to?

I am a 20 yr old that is currently taking alprazolam... They were not prescribed to me but I buy them from some one... I am really worried ...

Question regarding Xanax xr?

Hi... a newbie here. I started taking alprazolam xr a week ago and it doesn't seem as strong as my regular alprazolam. I take 1 mg at night and ...

I have taken 1.5mg alprazolam a day about 3 months my psych Dr. Just put me on Buspirone?

and am to stop the alprazolam. And take just the buspirone alone. I am allowed up to 60 mg a day of The Bupirone, gradually. I may not need that ...

How many mg of alprazolam equal 30 mg of temazepam?

i am tx both of them just picked up the temazepam and wondering how it acts to alprazolam i dont want to take to much benzo