Can albuterol make your drug test test postive for amphetamines?

I have asthma and no that will not make your drug test postive for anything.the only way something like that will show up is if your taking something with amphetamines in it for adhd.hope this helps

lorimarlin1 25 May 2012

I have asthema and yes it does it show up as Amphetimene, Not Methamphetemine, they can and will and did, remove all of my perscriptions because of this test a uyear ago, and am today which is why im on line , am fighting still to get all my meds back. Abuteroul and prednisone as well as thyroid drugs can show as and Amphetemine, but not METHamphetemine. This is a 3 day test that sends out. All the prophens ibuprophen, ketoprophene, promethazine will test positive for THC.
As well phsudephed will test for Methamphetimine / it's as well based mostly in phsud. So be carful the reason some SOME dont find a dirty on asthmea, is because the perscribing doctor usually is the same to give the test, in many cases 2 doctors will not share notes about paitiants meds as mine I have 3 one gave thyroid orther asthmea other pain meds... watch yourself and keep an accurate list of ALL over and not over the counter drugs.

Yes