Calcitriol dose 1000 units a day compare to 1 0.5mcg?

1000 units of Calcitriol is equivalent to 25mcg ie. just over double the dose.

Calcitriol - I am an otherwise healthy 42 year old female. My Dr prescribed Calcitrol for low blood

... levels of Vit D. Does this make sense without any other kidney/parathyroid issues? I am taking .25 once a day. Thanks!

Calcitriol?

My doctor prescribed Calcitriol capsules @ 6 weeks ago for softening of my bones due to Vitamin D deficiency. Since my kidney function is around 35%, ...

How much is 1000 units?

1000 units was drawn from my fathers lung and I want to know how much that is.

I have no thyroid or para - thyroid so I take calcitriol twice a day, 0.25mg. I take calcium?

... through the day, thyroid pill and my vitamins. If calcitriol interacts with all of it, when do I take it so it works properly

10 mg lantus/1000 mg metformin/ injections?

Hello , I'm 45 year old male with type 2 diabetes. Since I was diagnosed I've been keeping my blood sugar pretty good. Mornings it's ...