Calcitriol dose 1000 units a day compare to 1 0.5mcg?

1000 units of Calcitriol is equivalent to 25mcg ie. just over double the dose.

Calcitriol - I am an otherwise healthy 42 year old female. My Dr prescribed Calcitrol for low blood

... levels of Vit D. Does this make sense without any other kidney/parathyroid issues? I am taking .25 once a day. Thanks!

I have a 5 month old taking 4ml of calcitriol 3 times a day because he has a rare case of rickets?

My son has a rare case of vitamin d resistant rickets and has been on calcitriol and calcium carbonate for almost 2 months now. It seems as though ...

Calcitriol?

My doctor prescribed Calcitriol capsules @ 6 weeks ago for softening of my bones due to Vitamin D deficiency. Since my kidney function is around 35%, ...

10 mg lantus/1000 mg metformin/ injections?

Hello , I'm 45 year old male with type 2 diabetes. Since I was diagnosed I've been keeping my blood sugar pretty good. Mornings it's ...

Why don't they make a 5mcg of levolthyroxine?

After months of being on different doses of levolthyroxine, it Is likely that I need to take 80 mcg of levolthyroxine, but that is not available, but ...