Calcitriol dose 1000 units a day compare to 1 0.5mcg?

1000 units of Calcitriol is equivalent to 25mcg ie. just over double the dose.

What is the equal amount in vitamin d 3 in i.u. to calcitriol 0.50 mcg?

i have hypoparathyroidism and i can't afford the calcitriol and when i was reading i saw that it was the same as vitamin d 3 .

I am using 200 units a day of the white liquid insulin and I am now using lantis... but only 100?

... units once a day... it does not seem to be enough... i am also using novalog quick acting insulin 3 times a day 30 units before each meal... am i ...

Why do I now need to take Vitamin D when I have been taking Calcitrol?

I've been on 0.5mcg Calcitriol for several year rx'd be Endocronologist. I just had blood wk done by... Internist & Rheumatologist ...

I have a 5 month old taking 4ml of calcitriol 3 times a day because he has a rare case of rickets?

My son has a rare case of vitamin d resistant rickets and has been on calcitriol and calcium carbonate for almost 2 months now. It seems as though ...