Calcitriol dose 1000 units a day compare to 1 0.5mcg?

1000 units of Calcitriol is equivalent to 25mcg ie. just over double the dose.

Why do I now need to take Vitamin D when I have been taking Calcitrol?

I've been on 0.5mcg Calcitriol for several year rx'd be Endocronologist. I just had blood wk done by... Internist & Rheumatologist ...

I have no thyroid or para - thyroid so I take calcitriol twice a day, 0.25mg. I take calcium?

... through the day, thyroid pill and my vitamins. If calcitriol interacts with all of it, when do I take it so it works properly

Why don't they make a 5mcg of levolthyroxine?

After months of being on different doses of levolthyroxine, it Is likely that I need to take 80 mcg of levolthyroxine, but that is not available, but ...

How do unit measurements of DU, HUT, SU, AGU, Gal U, MU DP, LU, CU & USP compare with each other?

I am looking at different digestive enzyme products and am trying to compare with each other for strength but don't understand the different ...

I mistakenly took almost a double dose of my bedtime levimir injection. What should I do?

I take 90 units at bedtime. In two separate shots 80 units and 10 units. I was not paying attention and injected over units on the second shot. ...