Calcitriol dose 1000 units a day compare to 1 0.5mcg?

1000 units of Calcitriol is equivalent to 25mcg ie. just over double the dose.

What is the equal amount in vitamin d 3 in i.u. to calcitriol 0.50 mcg?

i have hypoparathyroidism and i can't afford the calcitriol and when i was reading i saw that it was the same as vitamin d 3 .

Why do I now need to take Vitamin D when I have been taking Calcitrol?

I've been on 0.5mcg Calcitriol for several year rx'd be Endocronologist. I just had blood wk done by... Internist & Rheumatologist ...

I have a 5 month old taking 4ml of calcitriol 3 times a day because he has a rare case of rickets?

My son has a rare case of vitamin d resistant rickets and has been on calcitriol and calcium carbonate for almost 2 months now. It seems as though ...

I have no thyroid or para - thyroid so I take calcitriol twice a day, 0.25mg. I take calcium?

... through the day, thyroid pill and my vitamins. If calcitriol interacts with all of it, when do I take it so it works properly

10 mg lantus/1000 mg metformin/ injections?

Hello , I'm 45 year old male with type 2 diabetes. Since I was diagnosed I've been keeping my blood sugar pretty good. Mornings it's ...