What is C4 Ketamine / Baclofen / Cyclobenzaprine / Diclofenac / Gabapentin / Lidocaine lotion used?

I know what some of these are. Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory medicine. It reduces swelling. Gabapentin is used for nerve pain - like if you have nerve pain in your legs from a pinched nerve. It really helps me. I don't know about Lidocaine lotion, but I do use the Lidocaine patches. I'm allowed to use up to 3 patches in 3 different areas. They are like magic. I put a patch on a painful area - such as the middle of my lower back, and when I wake up the pain is gone. It is great because it is not a narcotic.

13 days ago

I was prescribed what I think is this same cream for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, an unusual condition that is associated with, although not necessarily caused by, trauma -- something as simple as a sprained ankle can cause this. Like the "new" name says, it's complex, painful, and poorly understood. I believe there is a fairly understandable explanation here, and I belong to the support group here. If you have more questions about RSD/CRPS, I will answer what I know.