What is C4 Ketamine / Baclofen / Cyclobenzaprine / Diclofenac / Gabapentin / Lidocaine lotion used?

I know what some of these are. Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory medicine. It reduces swelling. Gabapentin is used for nerve pain - like if you have nerve pain in your legs from a pinched nerve. It really helps me. I don't know about Lidocaine lotion, but I do use the Lidocaine patches. I'm allowed to use up to 3 patches in 3 different areas. They are like magic. I put a patch on a painful area - such as the middle of my lower back, and when I wake up the pain is gone. It is great because it is not a narcotic.

I was prescribed what I think is this same cream for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, an unusual condition that is associated with, although not necessarily caused by, trauma -- something as simple as a sprained ankle can cause this. Like the "new" name says, it's complex, painful, and poorly understood. I believe there is a fairly understandable explanation here, and I belong to the support group here. If you have more questions about RSD/CRPS, I will answer what I know.

This is a combination cream used primarily in people who suffer from fibromyalgia. The ketamine is a strong narcotic medication used primarily in IV form to sedate but can be used topically to help with strong muscle spasms, etc. The Baclofen is a fairly potent muscle relaxer used primarily orally in either single doses of 10-20mgs every 8hrs PRN. Baclofen should be started at the lowest dose and titrated as needed with daily totals not to exceed 80mgs in a24hr period. Cyclobenzaprine is another muscle relaxant again primarily taken by mouth. Usual doseage would be 10mgs every 12hrs. Bother Baclofen and Cyclobenzaprine can be applied topically again overjoints and muscles to help pain relief and spasms. Diclofenac is an anti-inflammitory that would be used topically to help with inflammation of joints. Gabapentin is a drug used normally again orally to help relieve pain associated with neuralgia.