Best time to take amlodipine besylate?

It doesn't matter what time you take amlodipine (morning or evening) but just take it at the same time each day.

My doctor switched me lisinopril to amlodipine besylate to control my high blood pressure?

But now I get terrible leg cramps several times during the night. Can amlodipine besylate be the culprit? I always had occasional leg cramps, even ...

Good morning. I have a question I was diagnosed with angina and high blood pressure?

the dr. put me on atenolol and amlodipine besylate. the meds have lowered my pulse and not the blood pressure. I am now having a lot of pressure in ...

I am taking hydrochlorothiazide for high blood pressure. Also taking Amlodipine Besylate. I've?

... had a tickle in my throat for a long time. I'm constantly coughing. Doctors have said it's post nasal drip. I'm going out of my ...

What year did FDA approve amlodipine Besylate?

what year did the FDA approve Amlodipine Besylate or is it still in clincle trails

How much is too much?

My husband was prescribed amlodipine besylate for high blood pressure he drinks a 6 pk almost everyday should he be doing that? I am afraid something ...