Best time to take amlodipine besylate?

It doesn't matter what time you take amlodipine (morning or evening) but just take it at the same time each day.

How soon should I see a lowering of my blood pressure after starting amlodipine besylate 5 mg?

blood pressure 140/90. started taking amlodipine besylate 5 mg. when should i see a lowering of my blood pressure?

Good morning. I have a question I was diagnosed with angina and high blood pressure?

the dr. put me on atenolol and amlodipine besylate. the meds have lowered my pulse and not the blood pressure. I am now having a lot of pressure in ...

I am taking hydrochlorothiazide for high blood pressure. Also taking Amlodipine Besylate. I've?

... had a tickle in my throat for a long time. I'm constantly coughing. Doctors have said it's post nasal drip. I'm going out of my ...

Are Amlodipine and amlodipine besylate the same thing?

My husband is 67 and has high blood pressure. He was prescribed amlodipine 5 mg and received that for awhile but later when refilled they gave him ...

How much is too much?

My husband was prescribed amlodipine besylate for high blood pressure he drinks a 6 pk almost everyday should he be doing that? I am afraid something ...

1 answer 5 days ago