Best time to take amlodipine besylate?

It doesn't matter what time you take amlodipine (morning or evening) but just take it at the same time each day.

Good morning. I have a question I was diagnosed with angina and high blood pressure?

the dr. put me on atenolol and amlodipine besylate. the meds have lowered my pulse and not the blood pressure. I am now having a lot of pressure in ...

I have high blood pressure. And I am also feeling dizzy now. My Dr prewscribed Amilodipine besylate?

I am concerned - should I take it? It is for 2.5ml

Are Amlodipine and amlodipine besylate the same thing?

My husband is 67 and has high blood pressure. He was prescribed amlodipine 5 mg and received that for awhile but later when refilled they gave him ...

Has anyone who has taken or is currently taking Amlodipine experienced bursts of anger or moodiness?

I am only 23 and have been dealing with high blood pressure for over 3months and they finally put me on 5mg of Amlodipine..and lately I have noticed ...

0 answers 9 days ago