What is the best soap to use if you have shingles?

A mild moisturizing soap would probably be best.

Is this too much?

My dermatologist prescribed me to take doryx once a day, use a gentle soap on my face and then apply acanya in the morning and then use a gentle soap ...

Can I use a hibiclens and soap solution as a total body wash when showering at campgrounds?

if so what solution ratio with soap to insure killing mrsa

Can I get the shingles vaccination before I start taking Cimzia?

I had a mild case of shingles in July but caught it early enough and took an anti-viral. I want to get the shingles vaccination and will be starting ...

Fibromyaliga v.s. Shingles?

I recentlly began to dig for cures and relief from this unbearable pain. When one thing led to another I end on a Shingles page. OMG!!! I have so ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - I was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. My shingles are located on my?

... forehead & eyelid. I was given meds. I still feel lousy. Is that normal? How long will the intense pain last?