What is the best soap to use if you have shingles?

A mild moisturizing soap would probably be best.

Can I use a hibiclens and soap solution as a total body wash when showering at campgrounds?

if so what solution ratio with soap to insure killing mrsa

What can I do for persistent shingles pain.

Persisting Pain -- Shingles - I need help. My sister had shingles but not too much pain before the... rash healed. Last week (two weeks after the ...

Can I get the shingles vaccination before I start taking Cimzia?

I had a mild case of shingles in July but caught it early enough and took an anti-viral. I want to get the shingles vaccination and will be starting ...

Have a real hard time with this pain?

its always bad but the past couple of days has been debilitating and I dont know what to do I'm about to go out of my mind... going to a new Dr. ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - I was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. My shingles are located on my?

... forehead & eyelid. I was given meds. I still feel lousy. Is that normal? How long will the intense pain last?