What is the best soap to use if you have shingles?

A mild moisturizing soap would probably be best.

What can I do for persistent shingles pain.

Persisting Pain -- Shingles - I need help. My sister had shingles but not too much pain before the... rash healed. Last week (two weeks after the ...

Can I get the shingles vaccination before I start taking Cimzia?

I had a mild case of shingles in July but caught it early enough and took an anti-viral. I want to get the shingles vaccination and will be starting ...

Herpes Zoster - Shingles shots for people whom had shingles, will this lesson the symptoms?

I have had reoccurring shingles for a little over 20 years now. I have been blind, deaf and lost the ability to walk on several occasions, never mind ...

Persisting Pain -- Shingles - I had shingles two years ago! Buit the pain wont go away I tried a?

... nerve block and spine tap and several drugs. Can anyone help me?

Have a real hard time with this pain?

its always bad but the past couple of days has been debilitating and I dont know what to do I'm about to go out of my mind... going to a new Dr. ...