What is the best soap to use if you have shingles?

A mild moisturizing soap would probably be best.

Can I use a hibiclens and soap solution as a total body wash when showering at campgrounds?

if so what solution ratio with soap to insure killing mrsa

Can I get the shingles vaccination before I start taking Cimzia?

I had a mild case of shingles in July but caught it early enough and took an anti-viral. I want to get the shingles vaccination and will be starting ...

Herpes Zoster - Shingles shots for people whom had shingles, will this lesson the symptoms?

I have had reoccurring shingles for a little over 20 years now. I have been blind, deaf and lost the ability to walk on several occasions, never mind ...

Have a real hard time with this pain?

its always bad but the past couple of days has been debilitating and I dont know what to do I'm about to go out of my mind... going to a new Dr. ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - I was diagnosed with shingles 2 days ago. My shingles are located on my?

... forehead & eyelid. I was given meds. I still feel lousy. Is that normal? How long will the intense pain last?