Are Clonidine and Clonidine Hydrochloride the same drug?

Yes they are same - Clonidine & Clonidine hydrochloride.

disgala, yes, they are the same. Also called catapres.
Hope that helped!
neison71

Clonidine - My most recent prescription was refilled does not seem to work for me. What should I do?

... Numbers on drug are U 136. My bood prerssure has been higher since I started this new drug. Can it not be working for me?

How do I know if a drug is a generic or brand name?

For example, when I go to the generic drug index, there is no listing for "clonidine". But when you look up the drug it says the generic ...

If you are in your late 70s should any of these drugs be taken with clonidine and if not , why?

Tamsulosin hydrochloride,carvedilol,cardura,pk-Merz,mucodyne,lasix, manidipindihydrochloride, Lipitor , marcumar, aspirin , clonidine , nitroderm ...

What happens if I stop taking Clonidine Hydrochloride 25mg after 2 mths daily to treat hot flushes?

I have an itchy, hive-like rash at the back of my head/neck area which I think is caused by this tablet.