What antibiotic is used to treat dry socket?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Ever seen a sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim pill white with imprint VP/120?

A friend gave me what she said is antibiotics because I have a toothache which is possibly infected. Trying to find out what the name of the ...

How to identify the medicine Dr. prescribed is an antibiotic? Normally Dr. never inform parents?

Hi, This is very important to know the type of drugs Dr. has been prescribed for our child. Specifically to antibiotics, parents always try to avoid ...

A dr at emergency gave ne a small round green pill no stamp for A RUSTY NAIL PUNCTURE TO THE Sole?

... of my foot he also told me to go buy crutches i have just started a new job so i cannot take the two weeks off from work that he told me to they ...

What is this pill - with 'AZ' imprint?

I have a white oval shaped pill with the following on it AZ 345 I think it may be an antibiotic but I'm not sure. does anyone know