What antibiotic is used to treat dry socket?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Ever seen a sulfamethoxazole trimethoprim pill white with imprint VP/120?

A friend gave me what she said is antibiotics because I have a toothache which is possibly infected. Trying to find out what the name of the ...

I have a white caplet with the inscription on it: 9N 99 Can anyone tell me what this pill is?

they think it might be an antibiotic. Does anybody know what this pill is???

How to identify the medicine Dr. prescribed is an antibiotic? Normally Dr. never inform parents?

Hi, This is very important to know the type of drugs Dr. has been prescribed for our child. Specifically to antibiotics, parents always try to avoid ...

A dr at emergency gave ne a small round green pill no stamp for A RUSTY NAIL PUNCTURE TO THE Sole?

... of my foot he also told me to go buy crutches i have just started a new job so i cannot take the two weeks off from work that he told me to they ...

What is the white round pill with 500 on one side and CFT on the other?

Is this a generic version of some sort of antibiotic? a painkiller?