If I am allergic to codeine is it safe to to take Norco 7.5-325?

I would think so, but I would also think the Dr. who prescribed it is aware of your allergy and deemed it safe. That is who knows best as your allergy may be more complex. Hope this helps.

I, too, am allergic to codeine but I can take hydrocodone and oxycodone just fine. Opioid allergies are difficult though. Some people can take other derivatives and some cannot. What kind of reaction do you have? If it is a mild reaction, you might try and see but if you have severe anaphylactic reactions, it is not worth it unless you try it under medical supervision. Talk to your Dr about it.