Does B 12 (cyanocobalamin Injection), solution have a shelf life/ experation date?

It should have an expiration date on the bottle. If it is a multidose vial and it is opened, it should be kept in the fridge and then discarded after 30 days though, no matter what the expiration date is.

DzooBaby 22 May 2013

If it is unopened, then it is good until the expiration date on the label. There should be a lot number and expiration date on the side of the bottle, usually where the label seam is.

clairmo 25 Mar 2015

we've been told by two pharmacists that it is a mistake to refrigerate injectable B-12. they also offered that it can be used up to three months after expiration date'