Tucks Internal Soothers Hemorrhoidal
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: STARCH, CORN 510mg
Labeler: McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 30014-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Topical Starch 51%
- temporary relieves these local symptoms associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders:
- temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movement less painful
For rectal use only
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see bottom panel for directions for opening suppository wrapper
- adults: insert one (1) suppository rectally up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement by following these steps:
- when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- detach one (1) suppository from the strip of suppositories
- remove the wrapper before inserting into the rectum
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C) to avoid melting
benzyl alcohol, lecithin, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, tocopheryl acetate
call toll-free 800-223-0182, weekdays, 9 AM- 5 PM EST
Skillman, NJ 08558 USA
|TUCKS INTERNAL SOOTHERS
starch, corn suppository
|Labeler - McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (801375143)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.