Upset Stomach Relief to Go
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Bismuth subsalicylate 525mg
Labeler: Breakthrough Products Inc.
NDC Code: 51596-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bismuth subsalicylate 525mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- traveler's diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- see instructions above for opening packet
- place 1 powder on the tongue and swallow with or without water every ½ to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each table contains salicylate 242mg
citric acid, flavor, glucose, silica, sucralose
1-888-99-URGENT (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT)
|Do not use if pouch
is torn or open
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
|UPSET STOMACH RELIEF TO GO
bismuth subsalicylate powder
|Labeler - Breakthrough Products Inc. (962008251)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.