fever reducing childrens
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 120mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-579
Acetaminophen 120 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
For rectal use only
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- your child has liver disease
- your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain lasts more than 5 days or gets worse.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
|under 3 years||Do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|3 to 6 years||Use a suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)|
- tamper-evident: suppositories are individually wrapped. Do not use if printed wrapper is opened or damaged.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) or in a cool place
hydrogenated vegetable oil
Compare to the active ingredient in FeverAll®
See New Warnings Information
FEVER REDUCING SUPPOSITORIES
ACETAMINOPHEN SUPPOSITORIES 120 mg
Pain reliever / Fever reducer
Read and Keep Carton for New Liver Warning
120 mg EACH
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.