Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 55154-1918
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Acetaminophen Regular Strength
(in each caplet) Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
This package is intended for institutional use only. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
For Hospital and Government Use Only
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
due to: the common cold, headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, and temporarily reduces fever.
Do not use if pouch is opened
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- adult takes more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking blood thinning drug warfarin.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice an signs or symptoms.
|Directions do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)|
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6-11 years||
|children under 6 years||do not use this adult product in children under 6 years of age: this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.|
Carnauba wax, castor oil, corn starch, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide.
Store between 20-25 C (68-77 F)
See New Warnings Information
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
DIVISION OF MCNEIL - PPC, INC.
FORT WASHINGTON, PA 19034 USA
visit us at www.tylenol.com or call toll-free
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665
Repackaged by Cardinal Health
Zanesville, OH 43701
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (188557102)|
- Childrens TYLENOL (5 labels)
- Tylenol Arthritis Pain (2 labels)
- Tylenol Cold Head Congestion Severe
- TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM (2 labels)
- TYLENOL COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM DAYTIME (2 labels)
- TYLENOL Cold Multi-Symptom Severe
- TYLENOL Extra Strength (7 labels)
- TYLENOL Regular Strength (2 labels)
- TYLENOL SORE THROAT
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.