Benadryl Allergy Quick Dissolve
Dosage form: strip
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 50580-337
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children 6 to 11 years||
|children under 6 years||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
- each film strip contains: sodium 4 mg
- store at 59° - 77°F in a dry place. Protect from light.
- do not use if individual carton or pouch is open or torn
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
acesulfame potassium, carrageenan, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, flavors, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, locust bean gum, medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, povidone, propylene glycol, pullulan, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, sucralose and xanthan gum.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride strip
|Labeler - McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNeil-PPC, Inc. (878046358)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.