Povidone Iodine Solution First Aid Antiseptic
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10kg in 100L
Labeler: Vi Jon
NDC Code: 0869-0050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-iodine, 10%(equivalent to 1% available iodine)
For external use only
• deep or puncture wounds
• animal bites
• serious burns
• do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
• do not apply over large areas of the body
• do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• condition persists or gets worse
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
• may be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
store at room temperature
|POVIDONE IODINE SOLUTION FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
|Labeler - Vi Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.