Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 1g in 4g, Petrolatum 2g in 4g
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-238
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Mineral oil 31.9%||Emollient|
|White petrolatum 57.7%||Emollient|
- temporarily relieves burning and irritation of the eye
- as a lubricant to prevent further irritation of the eye
For external use only
When using this product
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid
Do not use if cap neck-seal is cut, broken, or missing.
- Keep carton for full drug facts.
microcrystalline wax, stearic acid, wheat germ oil
Distributed by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp. Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
mineral oil and petrolatum gel
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.