Clean Force Foam Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1%
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
For external use only
- In eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
- Irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil
- Dispense palmful
- Spread to cover hands, rub in well
- Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- For additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-800-328-0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-651-222-5352 (in USA)
water, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FDC red 40, FDC blue 1
Foam Hand Sanitizer
CAUTION: Avid contact with eyes.
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Product No. 38261708
For service or additional information, call 1-800-275-8914.
Puritan Services Inc.
655 Loan Oak Drive
Eagan, MN 55121
Net Contents: 25 fl oz/750mL
|CLEAN FORCE FOAM HAND SANITIZER
antiseptic handwash solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.