Zanidip may be available in the countries listed below.
- ZANIDIP 10 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ZANIDIP 10MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ZANIDIP 20MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ZANIDIP NOVUM 16 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- ZANIDIP NOVUM 8MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Zanidip
Lercanidipine is reported as an ingredient of Zanidip in the following countries:
- South Africa
Lercanidipine hydrochloride (a derivative of Lercanidipine) is reported as an ingredient of Zanidip in the following countries:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.