WALLACE 717 (Rynatuss 60 mg / 5 mg / 10 mg / 10 mg)
Generic Name: carbetapentane/chlorpheniramine/ephedrine/phenylephrine
Pill imprint WALLACE 717 has been identified as Rynatuss 60 mg / 5 mg / 10 mg / 10 mg.
Rynatuss is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Rynatuss 60 mg / 5 mg / 10 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WALLACE 717 (Rynatuss 60 mg / 5 mg / 10 mg / 10 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 60 mg / 5 mg / 10 mg / 10 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):