ML (Foltabs 800 Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid)
Generic Name: multivitamin
Pill imprint ML has been identified as Foltabs 800 Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid.
Foltabs 800 is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation; hyperhomocysteinemia and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Foltabs 800 Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ML (Foltabs 800 Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid)
- Generic Name:
- Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Midlothian Laboratories LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic