L G (Biltricide 600 MG)
Generic Name: praziquantel
Pill imprint L G has been identified as Biltricide 600 MG.
Biltricide is used in the treatment of taenia saginata, beef tapeworm; dog tapeworm; liver fluke; taenia solium, pork tapeworm; hymenolepis nana, dwarf tapeworm (and more), and belongs to the drug class anthelmintics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Biltricide 600 MG is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L G (Biltricide 600 MG)
Biltricide is associated with the treatment of:
- Cysticercus cellulosae
- Dog Tapeworm
- Fasciolopsis buski, Intestinal Fluke
- Fish Tapeworm Infection
- Heterophyes heterophyes, Intestinal Fluke
- Hymenolepis nana, Dwarf Tapeworm
- Liver Fluke
- Metagonimus yokogawai, Intestinal Fluke
- Naophyetus salmincola
- Opisthorchis viverrini, Liver Fluke
- Paragonimus westermani, Lung Fluke
- Schistosoma haematobium
- Schistosoma japonicum
- Schistosoma mansoni
- Schistosoma mekongi
- Taenia saginata, beef tapeworm
- Taenia solium, pork tapeworm
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...